A Collection Of Catcher In The Rye Essay Topics
From the time it was published, the Catcher In The Rye novel was regarded as a controversial book meant for adult readers but has over the years become popular among teens. Well, there is a lot to write about the Catcher In The Rye. There is a lot taking place as the story goes on and on. This is especially with the growth and life of one Holden Caulfield. Apparently, the society doesn’t seem to favor the thriving of youths like him. However, people have different perceptions about the same subject and others believe that it is the person in the story that has a problem.
Well, this is just a snapshot of the many events taking place in this somewhat controversial novel. It is a picture of the society and these are some of the things you can expect when writing your essay. Literature has a lot to offer and your creativity is very important in producing a high quality paper. Are you worried by the choice of your topic on The Catcher in the Rye? Here are some hints into what you can consider writing about.
- Is it terrible to grow up? Discuss this in relation to “The Catcher in the Rye”.
- Is the society a mess or it is Holden who does not fit in it? What do you think?
- The Catcher in the Rye is a story of an over-sensitive, self-conscious teenager who can’t measure up to life demands. Is this true? Discuss…
- Life has a lot of challenges to overcome and they don’t seem to end as one becomes an adult. Discuss in relation to “The Catcher in the Rye”
- Holden Caulfield has helped many people but is, himself a pity. Discuss
- According to “The Catcher in the Rye”, what is Holden Caulfield’s biggest problem and why?
- Does Holden Caulfield change over time? Discuss
- The Catcher in the Rye is a sad story with a good ending. Do you agree?
- The Catcher in the Rye highlights a common problem of the society. True? Discuss
- The author of “The Catcher in the Rye” has a thematic concern of Death. Discuss with specific events in the book.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the topics you could write on a Catcher in the Rye essay. Essentially, there is a lot to write about in this book. If you want to get assisted with these types of topics, there are professionals who can walk with you in this journey. Don’t hesitate to contact friends and colleagues for more help. Your choice of topic should be very interesting and catchy.
You should show a good mastery of the book in the end. This is what will earn you a good grade. Make sure to give appropriate events and passages relating to all matters you are going to highlight in your paper. Let your ideas flow right from the introduction, in the body and in the conclusion. Summarize and state your main idea at the end of the essay